Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Shooting Schedule

Today I find myself working on this holiday weekend while my husband is in Oregon with the boys. This is not what work should be. And this year I made a promise to myself that I would finally set some boundaries for my work so my family life would not be impacted by my self-employment.
I have so much work on my desk that I am thankful to my husband for being willing to go away w/out me. I am enjoying the weekend to work myself out of this mountain I have buried myself under and start working towards the my 2010 time management goal.

So this post is very exciting for me and hopefully helpful to all of you. If you follow the link on the right side of this page called "Shooting Schedule" you will see the dates I will be available through September. My summer & fall weekend dates are limited so please call or email me soon to ensure you get the date that will work for your family.

No comments: