Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thoughtfulness & Generosity

I just returned from the New Day NW taping at King 5. It is really great that King 5 gave us an opportunity to talk about Soulumination & my fundraiser. Many may think that being on the show would be a highlight for me but this morning I was uplifted more by the generosity of my friends and a complete stranger. If any of you know me, clothes, fashion, grooming...not my strong point. It is not that I don't want to look good it is just that I don't take the time to figure out how to do it all. Well my friends know this about me and this morning should up at my door for a quick styling consultation. Thank you Ben, Petra,Theresa & Julie for thinking of me and going so far out of your way and to make me feel good as I walked on stage. And then as I was leaving the studio a woman stopped me and asked if she could donate to Soulumination. Katherine Seel from Tacoma completely made my day!! Without ever hearing about Soulumination or myself before today she opened her heart & her checkbook to support what we are doing. Thank you so very much Katherine!

These things is what is making this month so incredibly special for me. I have been running a bit ragged but being touched by such generosity and kindness is really keeping me going!!

If you are not able to join me this week but would like to donate like Katherine did today please email me to find out how you can do just that. tara@taraclarkphotography.com

No comments: