Monday, May 24, 2010

I have received many emails & questions regarding when & where I am going to be this coming week & if you have been following me this whole month you know that I do not announce very far in advance the time & place of my shoots. I do not do this because it is a big secret. I do it because I really don't know. I am working these shoots in around my regular work, family schedule & this uncooperative weather. I know it makes it difficult to plan but please know that the only motive behind this madness is to enable me to be successful w/ my month of giving. My goal when I started this was to shoot every day that I work. I have been able to meet that goal and then some. I have been asked if I am going to shoot this Friday & weekend. My original plan is to have the 27th be my last day. I don't work Friday - Sunday as much as possible and this coming weekend my husband is actually taking my kids away so I can try and get my head above water w/ my work. If I find I can shoot this weekend & not go completely insane than I will post it here first. So stick with me & if you can, join me tomorrow, Weds or Thurs to help me finish Giving Every Day in May as strong as I can.

No comments: