Monday, May 10, 2010

Tea Party

With my server outage I overlooked posting more images from the Tea Party in the park. It was a big hit as were the tasty Mighty O Donuts. Here are a few favorites of everyone who showed up.
And the little baby bump you will see is arriving today. So Happy Birthday and congratulations!
Today's shoot is on for 4pm. Lots of little spots w/ great colors, textures & fun for kids to explore. Join me...location on Twitter & Facebook. Even if you feel like a dinosaur and said you would never make the leap to FB I promise it isn't that bad. You will actually be surprised how easy and painless it is and you may even find a long lost friend. But at the very least you can figure out how to track me down, get some fun photos and donate to Souluminations!









No comments: