Monday, May 03, 2010

A Big Thank You!

I have to admit I was not sure how today's Giving Every Day in May was going to go. As I picked up the donation of tasty mini donuts from Mighty Os rain was falling and I starting wondering if my boys were going to be the only ones super happy about my crazy GEDIM plan. I was not sure if anyone was going to show up and I was beginning to regret my decision to dream big this month.
But thanks to 4 wonderful moms my spirits were lifted beyond explanation! Because a few arrived at the same time I decided to go w/ a let them play as we go and the kids had a great time & I think I even had a better time then they did. I am going to share many pictures very soon but first I must thank Mighty O Donuts for their contribution that ended the shoot on such a high note. Kids LOVE these donuts and if you have not heard about or had a Mighty O Donut you need to track them down ASAP, seriously! Here are a few pics for a little proof.


No comments: