Friday, May 07, 2010

Server outage...

My webhost server has had an "emergency outage" ALL day today. I am about to pull my hair out! I cannot receive any emails, you cannot view my website, blog, client galleries...UGH!! Hoping the issue will be resolved by the time I wake up in the morning. I did post a handful of new pictures from today's Ballons in the Park shoot on my Facebook page. I will be continuing Giving Every Day in May on Monday the 10th. Clues to location & time will be posted over the weekend. I hope you can join me next week. I am excited to say that this week all the generous contributions to Soulumination totalled just over $1,000. THANK YOU!! I would LOVE to hit $5,000 by the end of May but I will need your help. Spread the word and join me in the fun and fundraising!
If you need to reach me while my email is down send a message via Facebook or call me.

Finally, I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day. I will be thinking about all the moms who have lived through the loss of their child and those who are in the fight of their lives against cancer. Please send out special thoughts to them.

No comments: