Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seattle Mariners Safeco Field GEDIM shoot

As I mentioned last night, next Thursday, May 27th between 2 & 4pm, I will be shooting inside Safeco Field. Each group I shoot will have the opportunity to meet Dan Wilson & his wife & take pictures in the dugout, around the field & maybe even in the manual scoreboard. The Mariners are going to give you a customized gift to make the day even more memorable. This is a first for the Mariners at Safeco & I cannot wait to capture a the memories for the biggest donors.
There are 4 spots to be filled going to the highest bidding donations, 1 spot for a nominated most deserving family & 1 spot will be a very special family I have invited on behalf of my company and Soulumination.

How do you get in on the action? I am going to be accepting email bids from today through Tuesday evening (closing at 5pm). I will update the top 4 bids w/ initials of the bidder daily so you can see where your bid stands. I am asking for a minimum bid of $150 for Soulumination. This is really a chance of a lifetime experience and you will be giving an incredible gift to Soulumination families at the same time. Please email me if you are interested in 1 of the 4 spots (tara@taraclarkphotography.com).
If you have a family you would like to nominate for the donated spot please email me a few paragraphs describing who they are and why they would be the perfect candidate for this experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am so excited to finish my Giving Every Day in May campaign off w/ a bang and hopefully surpass the goal I have set.

No comments: