Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am still on a bit of a high from today's GEDIM shoot. I cannot explain exactly what is going through my head right now but I just feel so fortunate not just because I have the opportunity to photograph amazing scenes that play out in front of me but I am getting to meet so many amazing women. Every day I have left thinking I just wish I could sit down & get to know all these women. Meeting great people really fuels my soul so although our meetings are brief it is really energizing me to continue this month long fundraiser.
Today I had to change what I have been doing as the workload in combination w/ my "regular" work has become a little overwhelming. W/ each shoot I usually pick a few favorites which takes me time because I always have a tough time narrowing to just a few and then I work those images a little before posting them. For the rest of the month I will be sharing images straight out of the camera (sooc) & if you visit my Facebook Page
lots of my favorites.
I had so much fun at Gasworks. I hope these images will encourage you to join me this week to raise as much money as possible for Soul!!












No comments: