Monday, May 03, 2010

Because I am just so excited about today's turnout and I really want to thank the women that generously donated to Soulumination and showed up on my first real day of this event I am going to post an obscene amount of images from the hour we were together. I am so excited for them to see all of them as their kids are adorable and I had so much fun with them.
Thank you Sarah, Jayme, Jane & Shidan for coming out today, for your contribution to Soulumination and also sharing your excitment and enthusiasm about what I am doing this month with me. Your words really means so much to me. And your showing up makes me believe that my little crazy dream may have some legs under it soon to be off and running and the sky is the limit as to what we can raise for Soul!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Now enjoy your sweet little ones.


















No comments: