Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I could hardly sleep last night as different ideas were spinning in my head about GEDIM & this morning I am trying to get great things to happen so stay tuned!
But my reality is that I still have a lot of work on my plate and I have clients who are patiently waiting to get a peek at their images. So Genna & Don your wait is over and I hope this makes you smile. The last time I photographed this family in El Paso they had to endure high gust winds and lots of dust in the air. Not ideal conditions for your family photos. This time around the morning started w/ rain so it was not looking promising and my heart was sinking for them because I was really wanting to capture great pictures for them, especially of their little girl since I have photographed her brothers over the years, she needed a few great shots to hang next to her bros! The sun came out and as soon as we started relief washed over me because I was going to finally give this family what they were hoping for. I am adding a few extra of their little princess because she deserves it! I love this first one with her dad. She was being shy about a kiss but he snuck one in.







No comments: