Monday, May 10, 2010

GEDIM May 10th...after waiting at my favorite little spot (conveniently just a few doors down from my work) for someone to arrive I decided to call my son, down whose outfit today made me smile, and I would make my own donation so the funds raised continued to grow today. But I was not the only contributor thanks to a great client of mine. She knew she wouldn't be able to make it to a GEDIM shoot but believes in the cause and made a $100 donation. Thank you Gretl!
My son only gave me one minute to work, yes, I have the same problem as all of you, photographing your own kids just isn't as easy as photographing others. But he did have fun running around the great little spot. I hope to do another day in this spot because it is really special. You could have a shot like this for your donation...

No comments: