Thursday, May 20, 2010

The weather this week has been a major downer for me. With the cold and the rain I know people have been hesitant to come join me. And today was no different but I left the shoot on a high because today I had two moms who decided to trust that I would be able to give them some great images regardless of the conditions. I had SO MUCH fun & I really want to thank Rebecca & Emily for coming out. You two really lifted my spirits & I have some images that hopefully will lift yours for years to come!
I am going to do an image dump because there are just so many that make me smile & I have narrowed down as much as I can w/out wasting the night away. My family is already itching for me to come down & join them for dinner.
The first little girl was such a trooper w/ the wind and rain. Not one peep of a cry & she even managed to give some priceless smiles. And if you know me well you know I LOVE little boys so this afternoon w/ these two was just like playing w/ my boys. I could have stayed for hours. And since they were the only ones to show in the afternoon they got the bonus of more than 15 minutes. I seriously couldn't stop shooting them.
And for this wks other families. I promise to post some pictures soon, there are definitely great ones too I just wanted to share today's because they have me on a high.
**these are SOOC & will get even better in print!!




















No comments: