Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GEDIM Information

I have found that it is not completely clear what to expect if you join me at a Giving Every Day in May locale so I will try my best to explain. I am continuing with the first come first serve basis but it is helpful if you email or send me a Facebook message so I can better anticipate who to expect that day & I can give you an idea if there will be others ahead of you. But it is not necessary to contact me as you may not know how your day will go and arriving if the planets all align for you that day will work just fine too. This process may change as I go forward but it is working thus far & everyone has been happy w/ the results.
Sometimes is may be a little tougher to locate me as I do move around an area once the hour starts. If that happens or if you are running late and you want to see if it is worth trying to get to the location you can call me on my cell phone: 206.335.8098. Do not hesitate to call.
What you need to bring: A check written to Soulumination for a minumum of $25 & include on the check or separate paper your name and contact info.
What you receive for your donation: My photography time (I can pack a ton into 15 minutes) & a 5x7" print of your favorite(additional prints are available for purchase).
Who can participate: ANYONE who will donate. The shoots are not limited to children. Couples, seniors, pets, best friends, singles are all welcome and I promise it will be fun! One shoot limit per family.
I will be hosting a party on June 10th to celebrate all the donations to Souluminations and all of the amazing people who I am meeting along this great journey!
PLEASE JOIN ME THIS MONTH!!

No comments: