Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chance of a Lifetime

I am so excited to finally share with you what I have been working on since I started the GEDIM campaign. On May 27th you can have the exclusive opportunity never before offered to the public while making a contribution that will touch many families. The Mariners have stepped up to support Soulumination by opening their doors to allow me to photograph families inside Safeco Field. This is an exclusive opportunity that has not been granted to anyone ever before. We are so honored & thankful to receive their support. To make the experience even more exciting, Dan Wilson, the standout Mariner catcher from '94-'05 and his wife, both incredible Soul supporters, will be joining me at the field. Four time slots are available & will be given to the top donation "bids" with all proceeds going to Soulumination! Another spot will be gifted to a deserving family. I will be explaining the "bidding" process tomorrow but you can email me nominations for a family or individual who you feel would be the perfect candidate for the gift spot (tara@taraclarkphotography.com).
Stay tuned for more details and I hope to see many of you in the last week of my Giving Every Day in May campaign!

No comments: