Monday, May 03, 2010

Giving Every Day in May continues today & this first week will be in honor of my niece Abbie. Tomorrow will mark 6 yrs since Abbie became my inspiration. She is a drowning survivor who continues to astound us with her strength & intelligence. Yesterday on a run through the Arboretum I found the perfect spot for today' shoot. The flowers are in full bloom and all of Abbie's favorite colors are represented. If you have a child 8 1/2 yrs or younger (Abbie is 8 & 1/2) then you meet "criteria" for todays's GEDIM shoot.
AND all the little ones will get a special treat from Mighty-O Donuts...I know if Abbie lived in Seattle she would be a HUGE fan of Mighty-Os!
The shoot will be at 2:30pm. You can find the exact location on Twitter (tclarkphoto). Please come support Souluminations, celebrate Abbie with me & have some fun amongst the flowers!
Yesterday I did my Mother's Day shoot for my family. And everyone is always telling me that they just cannot get great pictures of their kids & I tell them I have the same problem w/ mine and I don't think they believe me. It was like pulling teeth to get my boys to stay put w/ my mom for just a few minutes and even when they did bribery had to come into play for them to give me a half way decent look...but we did manage to get a few. Happy Mother's Day Mom!
And the first picture is a favorite of Abbie w/ one of her brothers.



No comments: