Friday, May 14, 2010

Today was another great turnout. Thank you Heidi, Michelle, Susan, Kelly, Julie & Lauren. I hope everyone had fun. I know I captured great shots of all your kids & I am excited to share them with you.

GEDIM May 16th will be at 11am at GAR Park in Capitol Hill. This shoot is just for working parents. I have heard from one party that they will be joining me. If you can make it please try and email me as the turnout is starting to increase and I would like to post updates if the shoot will be filled. I need to limit this shoot to 4 families/subjects so I can make sure my family will get some of my time that day too.

I know there are anxious parents waiting to see pictures from yesterday's shoot. After another great and busy shoot today I haven't found much time to sit and work. But I really want to continue to thank everyone for coming out for Giving Every Day in May so here are a few more pictures for to hopefully tie you all over.





No comments: