Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lily is a big sister!!

I am back from my whirlwind trip to Texas. I missed the one day of incredible weather and now we are back to winter conditions...thank goodness I got a little sunshine down south. I have hit the ground running. I have so many family images to work throught my head is spinning a bit. But I am looking forward to sharing them all with you.

If you have followed my blog for a while now you will recognize the precious little girl in this next set of images. I met Lily this past summer and immediately fell in love w/ her and her family. When I received the news that her brother and sister had arrived after months of hospitalized bed rest I could hardly wait to meet them and see Lily again.
When I arrived Lily greeted me with a beaming smile that just melted my heart. It was wonderful to see how great she was doing and I could tell how proud she was to be a big sister. Lily's parents were amazed that the twins were actually awake at the same time but I would expect nothing but the best from siblings of Lily's.
I hope they love these first pictures of their little ones!










No comments: