Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whenever I plan my El Paso trip I always try my best to keep my shooting schedule to a minimum for a few wks following my return to work through all the images as fast as possible...and I know there are MANY anxious Texans visitng my blog daily hoping to get their first glimpse of their loved ones. But I will always schedule a newborn shoot as babies grow so fast and moms are hoping to get announcements out asap to share the news of their newest addition. Little Elise was one that stole my time away. Here brother is still trying to figure out if she is here to stay. I think he will make a great big brother and there is evidence below that she may put up a fight if he doesn't.
It was fun to meet both these little ones as I had photographed their parents wedding when I lived in Phoenix and was commuting up to Seattle for weddings. They were one of my last film clients and I was so pleased when they contacted me to photograph their growing family.








































El Paso families...you will all be seeing your images in the days to come w/o any northwesterners getting in the way.

No comments: