Monday, April 28, 2008

I didn't share with this next family until we had finished the shoot that I had been a little nervous just minutes before they pulled up to the location shoot. It was 1:30 and I don't think it could have been any brighter and the location we choose had very little shade and most of the ground cover was brown. My head was spinning w/ alternative plans but none were really coming together so when they arrived I got out of my car and hoped for the best. By the end of the shoot I was almost beside myself w/ how great I thought the shoot went and how much I liked the little spot we used at the end. It is rare for me to get very worked up or nervous and this shoot just goes to show that worrying is always wasted energy. Things just always seem to work out if you give it your best.
These two kids were so easy and agreeable to work with. I love the interaction between the two of them so I am ignoring the family pics w/ this post (Danielle I promise there are great ones of you all) and wanted to share my favorites of just the two kids.







No comments: