Thursday, April 10, 2008

Clothing guide

One of the most commonly asked questions I receive is, "What should we wear?". I am always the first to admit that clothes are not my forte. But it is always fun when I have clients who arrive with sassy, funky and different clothes. So I decided to put together a guide for new clients. It made its debut yesterday for my clients who have upcoming sittings scheduled. I was relieved to receive rave reviews.
There are lots of pictures for examples of what I describe and I did include Cooper and Oscar in their "fancy clothes" as they call them. I have never cared what my kids wore and then I found a brand that I LOVE! (Knucklehead) So here are my little models...

1 comment:

Angie Monson said...

oh my tara, your boys look so adorable and those clothes are to die for!

Angie