Thursday, April 24, 2008

I was really looking forward to photographing this next family again. With their first sitting their parents were a little skeptical of even getting a few good pictures of all the kids. But the kids were superstars. And they lived up to my expectations this year. As I was leaving the shoot their mom said, "I really hope I didn't make a mistake by deciding to just stay at our home for the sitting." I tried to reassure her that it actually was a perfect location. Although we were limited in spaces given the blaring sun I LOVED the small spaces we did have. I knew she couldn't visualize what I was seeing through my lense...so I am so excited to finally put her worries to rest and share w/ her exactly what I saw. Ruth, I hope these put a big smile on your face!!!








No comments: