Sunday, April 27, 2008

This next family was the first to be up for my version of Urban El Paso which I was so excited about. And then before we started I got a glimpse of a brand new tutu that they brought along. I just couldn't wait to get shooting!
I am fairly sure the parents are thinking I may have only one or two good shots as the kids were on the go in different directions for most of our time together (I tried to reassure them that this is just what little kids do & not to worry) I may be crazy but I will take kids with a ton or spunk over ones that don't move an inch.
I cannot wait for them to get their first sneak peak. I had such a hard time narrowing down to the images you see. I started out w/ 20 that it may be a little overkill for you all. But even with just these few you will get a good feel for the adorable, sassy personality of these two.








No comments: