Thursday, April 03, 2008

Workshop dates announced!!

As I mentioned earlier the workshop on Sunday was a big success. I have received some great emails from the participants. Here are a few quotes:

"Thank YOU! I really thought the workshop was great and am so excited to start using my camera on the manual settings and getting more out of this lense!! I loved how you put everything in layman’s terms. I really feel like a lot of the functions that I previously did not understand (like F-Stop, Shutter Speed & ISO) and the relationship between them is so clear (and simple!) now."

"I had an AWESOME time at the class - and having been trying to put some of our new "tactics" to work."

Some have shared their pictures and blogs with me in their excitement of implementing some of the tips I shared with them. The workshop filled w/in a week and I have a list of people who were hoping I would offer another. I was waiting to announce another workshop date until I completed the first to ensure that what I was teaching was really worth peoples' time and money. The knowledge level of the participants covered a range of very beginner to those w/ an understanding of their camera and post processing so I wanted to make sure that I was able to meet everyones ability level. The feedback and excitement I have received has confirmed that the workshop is something I want to continue to offer. So I am excited to announce two dates for upcoming workshops.

April 30 from 10am to 2:30
May 18 from 9:30 to 2:00

Please call or email me if you would like to reserve a spot. A few of the attendees received the workshop as a birthday gift from their spouse. If you need a birthday, Mother's Day or Father's Day gift for your partner the workshop may be lighten your shopping load!

If you are reading about the workshop for the first time you will find more details about the workshop in my March posts or contact me and I can fill you in.

On Sunday we spent 10 minutes with a few beautiful models. My goal for the time was not to capture the best pictures of them. I was using them to demonstrate what we had covered earlier. The twins were great and I managed to get a few that were keepers.. The first one makes me laugh. You can just see her thinking who are all these crazy people with cameras and why are they pointing them at me??!!





No comments: