Sunday, October 08, 2006

I have to admit driving up to the home of this next family I was a little concerned. It was Sunday morning and I had been going hard for the past two days and already finished another family that morning. I was starting to drag and I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me given that I would be photographing a 7, 5 and twin 3 yr olds. But an hour later I was walking out their front door thinking that it was probably the best sitting I had had the entire weekend. W/ that many sets of eyes you just hope you can get a few shots w/ everyone's eyes open and maybe looking in the same general direction. This family was so incredible not only did they have eyes open in almost every picture, they looked forward and even smiled!!! And the dog was on board too!!

These kids are just so cute. I wanted to package up their little personalities and carry them everywhere w/ me.

Mom and dad both get smothered w/ love...

No comments: