Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!

Today I am celebrating my husband & I's (I have no idea if that is grammatically correct so for all you English majors I apologize in advance) 8th anniversary. He is in Portland so the best I could do was a surprise Domino's Pizza delivery to the ER at the end of his shift (45 minutes from now) and share few pictures of our boys w/ him on my blog. Okay I know I could have done much better than that but we are not ones to go big w/ presents...maybe next year.

Oscar and Cooper had endless fun at their cousins weekend Labor Day blowout. Oscar was chompin' at the bit to get on the badmitton court...

But then he thought he may have heard the ocean in the shuttlecock.
Cooper loved the gigantic slip and slide.

Then it was time for a little bball.


Finally it was time for a time out.

Happy Anniversary Than!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Annivarsary! I forgot. It will hopefully be easier to remember, though, b/c same as Dan & Chellc's. What a sweet gift of Domino's on your part. I had to laugh when I read your 'maybe next year' comment about gifts! Pics are looking great as always - new industrial setting is pretty cool!
K