Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Soulumination

10 years ago I had the incredible and fortunate opportunity to assist for Lynette Huffman Johnson. She allowed me to gleen bits of information that made her the wonderful photographer that she is. Lynette provided me with the most valuable lessons to lead to a successful career. What I learned from her was that taking incredible images of people can not happen w/ out truly having a love for the work and the people you work with. I will forever be grateful for the time I was able to share with her.
Lynette founded an amazing foundation, Soulumination, that gives the gift of photography to families with medically fragile children. I have always admired the work the foundation has been doing both locally and nationally. Last week I was able to donate my services to a Soul family. It was truly an unforgettable experience for me and one that will stay with me forever. The work Soulumination is doing is so special. Please visit Soulumination's website and blog to learn more. If you have not fulfilled your charitable donations for this year (and even if you have) please consider making a contribution to Soulumination.

No comments: