Thursday, August 31, 2006

Little Flora

When I arrived at Flora's home she was all smiles before we got started. But as soon as we said "Lights, camera, action" she decided to make her parents work. And did they ever work hard trying to get a smile out of her. Instead of rewarding them w/ a few giggles she decided to make us giggle by dousing her mom w/ barf and 20 minutes later w/ pee. A girl after my own heart. She is entertaining & she sticks to her guns. But I think Flora's parents will be surprised to see that she did give up a few grins.

She was tuckered out and took a little nap (another reason I know I love her...I can fall asleep anywhere/anytime...I just wish I could be able to get away w/ it like her!)
Preston decided to cuddle up with her.

Then they both came too and Flora gave us the thumbs up. I think Preston is great too!

No comments: