Friday, September 15, 2006

Because I shoot so many young families I always get a little anxious when I know I have to truly interact w/ my older subjects. I don't know why because I have photographed weddings for 10 yrs and I am completely comfortable but I think a smaller party makes me think I really need to bring my wit and "A" game to engage my subjects.
Going into Tuesday's shoot of the Triller family I was feeling a little of that anxiety knowing the boys were college age...would I be able to connect w/ them??? Even though I still feel like I should be in college I was hoping they wouldn't see me as the "old lady" that some college kids may think when they hear my age...
As soon as I met the Triller boys I realized I had nothing to worry about. They were such great young men. So easy going and funny. Hopefully they felt the same about me. I really enjoyed talking w/ there mom about having two boys and all I can hope is that my two boys turn out as great at hers are...they were so great and cute to boot!!
I don't know why I like this last picture but I do...so I thought I would share it too.

No comments: