Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am heading out tomorrow for a long weekend trip to El Paso. I will have 19 family shoots in days so I have been crazed to work through as many of my recent shoots as possible. Here are two more great families that I shot this past weekend.
Donna had called me a few weeks back excited to get family pictures as both her kids had recently moved back to the area. The adults were great but her granddaughter Sophia definitely stole the show.
The first two just make me smile. What grandpa doesn't LOVE kisses from their grandchild??

And Sophia obviously loved it too!


How cute is she???!!!

And, as a mom, this next series sums up what we all hope for for our families...the excitement that both have to be together is priceless!!




This next family has been hoping to get pictures for quite a while and when the weekend forecast looked like we might have to wait even longer. But the weather held and we had fun by the water.
Three beautiful girls!


No comments: