Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stunning Senior

Photographing seniors always makes me a little anxious leading up to the shoot. Although I often feel like it was just yesterday that I was finishing high school and trying to figure out where I would go to college, the reality is that it was a lifetime ago and that I am sadly soooo out of touch w/ the high school age group. It is always easy for me to relate to families, children and weddings but I get a little nervous that a high schooler will find me old and boring and I won't be able to connect. But each time I walk away really loving the interaction and insight I get from them. I also walk away envious that they have so many incredible experiences just waiting for them to discover.
I really enjoyed meeting Nicole who is a senior at Seattle Prep. She is a competive tennis player w/ aspirations to play at a NCAA Div. I school. She was so relaxed and easy to work with. Nicole is stunning and made my job so enjoyable.


No comments: