Saturday, September 30, 2006

This next family defninitely ranks at the top of my wonderful "fan" list. They are always so excited about my work and incredibly complimentary w/ everything I have done for them in the past. Before leaving El Paso, I took my son Cooper to a historic area in downtown and fell in love w/ the colors and textures that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else in EP. So that Cortney & Jack were game for checking it out It was a great place to take their boys, Judge and Jack who are hilarious and full of energy because around each corner there was something new to captivate them.
So I'm going to apologize in advance...it is late, I am on my last legs and just cannot focus enough to narrow down my favorites. So I'm going a little overboard w/ this post these kids are just so cute I want to share them all!

I think this is such a sweet look Judge gave me.
Of course most would hope in this next image Jack had his eyes open. But I actually like this look. I think the shoot is very peaceful and sweet of them both.

And then they just couldn't contain themselves any longer...

No comments: