Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I made it back from a whirlwind, work-packed trip to El Paso and my head is spinning so fast that it may explode shortly. In a 2 1/2 days span I photographed 20 great families stay tuned and you will see them all here. On my flight down I finished up my last Seattle family shoot. David had contacted me a few days prior to the weekend. He was calling from Montana & hopeful that he and his brother could surprise their parents w/ a sitting. The weather had been a mess and I had my doubts that we would be able to squeeze in the shoot. But David & his wife must have brought the sunshine w/ them as blue skies and sunshine emerged and we enjoyed a beautiful evening by the water.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you crop his butt out of the picture?

Anonymous said...

Tara,

Where did you go to high school? I think I know you.

Suzi