Thursday, September 28, 2006

The First of Many....

I know there are many Texan families that are anxiously awaiting a sneak peak at their pictures from this past weekend. I managed to get through the first few today (yes, I am going in chronilogical order so if you were one of my Sunday families you will have to be patient w/ me but I promise I am working as hard as I possibly can to get to yours) and am excited to start sharing the images from my whirlwind trip with you all.
The first family I met w/ at 7:30 am on Friday. I have so many fabulous clients that call themselves my "fans" but this mom definitely gets the prize for my biggest fan. I met Chris a year and a half ago and have enjoyed photographing her family before and after the arrival of their beautiful little girl Grace.
I had fun with her at the park, in her room & in the bath.

I am really happy about these next images just for the fact that we managed to get the sitting in! Their mom had been eager to have her little ones photographed for the past year so that we found a time that worked was terrific. Her kids had incredibly expressive eyes w/ eyelashes to kill for!

Lilly Tomlin comes to mind w/ this next image.

Not a perfect family portrait but this one just makes me smile.

Smiles abounded on the swing and trampoline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok. Guess I have to work harder at being # 1 fan!! Miss you. :) Karen