Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This is the last GEDIM shoot. Since the wind was blowing so hard I decided to abandon the great hill at Gasworks & take cover behind some tall pines. I love how my 15 minutes with these adorable girls turned out. The green of the trees & little open grass area was the perfect backdrop for tutus & balloons! I couldn't have asked for a better setting or better subjects to end such a great month with but to top it all off, they are friends of a client of mine who wanted to badly to join me in May but her little girl is battling cancer and received her 2nd stem cell transplant at the end of April so their month of May was mostly spent in the hospital. She is such a strong little girl. We were thinking of Katie throughout this shoot & hopefully these images will make her smile & look forward to her shoot with me that will happen before the endof the year. She loves balloons so I think they are going to be a must for our shoot!








No comments: