Thursday, April 30, 2009

Workshop Date Announced

After numerous requests I have finally gotten myself organized enough to identify a date for another photography workshop. It is going to Saturday, May 30th starting at 9:30.
Here is a little info on what I cover:
-the camera...I will discuss key settings and functions that will improve your ability to capture your kids. I will not be covering every function of the camera and what they do so it is not a "how to use your new camera" workshop but you will definitely get a much better understanding of how to use your cameras best features.
-the lens...I will make a few recommendations on lenses and how to get the most out of them. Lenses are really the key to improving your standard pictures so this is great information to learn.
-f-stop/shutter speed/ISO...this is where photography gets confusing for most people. I will help you understand the correlation between these and how to use them to improve your ability to take great pictures. I promise the light bulbs will go on and you will be so excited to finally understand it all.
-taking the picture...use of light, angles, etc.
-post-processing...key tips to bump your image up in Elements or Photoshop.
-image/file management...ways to ensure that you don't turn your computer into the old photo shoe box.
-vendors/software...there are great products/vendors/software out there.
And more!!!
Please call or email me to reserve a seat.

No comments: