Thursday, April 23, 2009

This dad scores big points in my book. He signed up for the Mother's Day mini session as a surprise for his wife. Not only that he did a GREAT job dressing his little girl. Her belt couldn't have been cuter. Right as we were about to start his daughter burst into tears and said she didn't want to play outside. I could tell her dad was thinking to himself, "What have I gotten myself into???" But I took her hand and we went inside for a few minutes and after wiping a few tears she was ready to head out. As the shoot went a long she warmed up more and more. And dad scored more points. He picked her a flower for her and you could see how much she loved it.
Way to go Brook! I hope the surprise is a hit for Mother's Day.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?