Monday, April 13, 2009

WARNING....PHOTO OVERLOAD BELOW!!

Once again I am at the end of my El Paso shoots and finishing off w/ my most devoted client. A comment was left on my last post with Grace that "the most amazing photo "diary" of her childhood". I hadn't thought of her shoots in that way but it really is what her mom is creating for her and I am really honored that she is allowing me to assist her in the great gift she is giving to her daughter.
I know her mom is very anxious to see the last shoot. I didn't know what she had planned and it was also a surprise for Grace as well. As soon as we walked into the room we both got excited about what her mom had left out for her. A few babbles, heels, purses and make up to play with...Grace was on Cloud 9. I love how the shoot ended w/ the heels coming off and getting busy w/ the jump rope.
So I just couldn't narrow down to a handful so Chris this is for you...
















2 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

love this shoot! When I was a little girl back in the early 80s (smile) my mom took us to a studio with all our dress ups for pictures. At that time it was completely un traditional and everyone there thought it was too wild, but they are some of my favorite photos of me and my sister because that's what we did all day! We loved dress-ups! These photos will be such a treasure to her and her family! Great work!

Summer said...

Oh my gosh Tara, I love these!!!

I can't wait for our pictures next week!

Hugs....Summer
(Malia's sister in California!)