Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last week I had my first mini sessions ever and it was so much fun. The challenge of getting the most out of my subjects in a shorter time is something, I am beginning to discover, that I really thrive on.
The first session was a little expanded mini. They are my neighbors and since we moved to the street almost two years ago we have become great friends so I figured they deserved a little extra time. Their little twins are usually going in opposite directions and sitting still isn't high on their to do list. But movement always creates spontinaity which I think makes for the best images. And thanks to a perfectly sized boulder we were able to some family picture that I absolutely love. I think this first image perfectly depicts this family...fun, crazy and in love with each other.








No comments: