Thursday, April 09, 2009

Mini Sessions 2009

With Mother's Day just around the corner I decided I would do something I have never done before and hopefully assist in giving a gift that will be cherished forever.

MINI SESSIONS
WHAT: 20 minute sittings
WHO: Up to 3 children together. If you are not surprising mom bring her along and she can jump into a few!
WHEN: April 15th, time slots 4pm, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30 (weather permitting, reschedule will be for April 22nd)
WHERE: North Capital Hill
COST: $165 sitting fee due at the time of booking.
GOODS: My brand new offering...a beautiful 9x9" display folio with your two favorite images in 5x7" mattes wrapped and ready to give to your loved one. You will receive 10% off additional orders.

The week following the sessions you will receive an online gallery with 15+ of the best images from the session. You will have 7 days to pick your favorites for the folio.

Please call or email me to book a session.




No comments: