Monday, February 05, 2007

Given my lack of regular postings it may becoming apparent to you that I am trying my best to take some time off from shooting. The second half of '06 found me busier than ever & I am trying to re-boot the engines slowly. Last week I had the pleasure of photographing a little girl for Souluminations who has touched my heart forever. I cannot share the images on my blog but if you do not know about this wonderful foundation please visit their site. I believe they are providing priceless gifts to families and they always need more donars!!
I returned tonight from a wonderful weekend with my parents & the boys to celebrate my mom's birthday. The weather could not have been better for fun at the parks. Although I am always snapping pictures I find that I need to start trying to capture my parents with my boys like I capture other families. And for all of you parents who say to me, "I just cannot a good picture of my kids together." I can ALWAYS get that picture for my clients but I too do not have any great pictures of my boys together. Check them out from today. And I thought I would add another that I have very few of...me. Thanks mom for taking it for me, I love it.





Mom--XOXO & Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara
Your pitcures are amazing. There are no doubts that Gma Joyce and Gpa Tom will cherish these precious photos of their grandchildren forever.
Erin Stinchfield-McRae