Saturday, February 24, 2007

Little Miss Keaton

As soon as I walked in the door to little Keaton's home she lit up. Her beaming smile assured me I was going to enjoy every minute with her. Before starting, Keaton needed a quick change which gave me a minute to explore her beautiful nursery. My eyes were quickly drawn to the most fabulous little booties I have ever seen. I told her mom that we had to take a few pictures with them (they were so fabulous that I went directly to Plum to buy a pair for my friend's newborn). And then I turned around and saw an equally fabulous rocking chair (if only I could travel with this chair!!) and we were off and running!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks, can't wait to see more.

jhagedon said...

I can't wait to see the "real" Little Miss Keaton in September!