Thursday, February 08, 2007

CANVAS SALE!!!

I have recently started offering canvas wall prints. They are absolutely stunning and everyone who sees them has fallen in love with them. So I thought I should share some images of them and have a little sale to celebrate their arrival. So from today through the end of February all canvas prints will be 25% off. If you have been thinking you wanted to do something with your favorite images from the last year this is a great way to get them done and up on the wall. The canvas come in a "gallery wrap" finish so there is no need for framing. It will be come a piece of art on your wall that will have your friends stopping in your tracks!
Call or email me to day to get in on this great deal.
Here are some images to give you an idea of how terrific they are.
The first is a 16x20" w/ a 1 1/8" wrap.



This is a 20x24" w/ a 2 1/2" wrap.


And these are 14x14" w/ a 1 1/8" wrap.




I think the bigger the canvas the more stunning these are!! Call or email me to day to take advantage of the sale. I promise you will be so happy that you did!!

2 comments:

Cory Ann said...

Tara,
I love the canvas'. And I love how you presented the three wonderfully colored ones.
CA

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.