Friday, January 26, 2007

I had the honor to meet & photograph David and Shannon McGeoy and their 3 kids on Tuesday. As I was driving to the location they had chosen the sun was peaking through the clouds. It really could not have been a more beautiful winter day. It was my first time visiting the park they had chosen and when I drove into it I just knew we were going to have a great time and that I would return soon w/ my own boys and other clients as it was a tucked away w/ so many great features for kids and the views of the city were just as good.
I am having a tough time formulating words to describe my time w/ the McGeoy family. They reminded me very much of my husband and I that I was immediately at ease w/ them. Shannon and David are an easy going, athletic, down to earth couple w/ polite, energetic & adorable children. It was so obvious how much love this family has for each other and how much they enjoy just being together. I appreciated their openess about David's battle with cancer and came away thinking if there is anyone who can beat the odds David can. David will be undergoing a major surgery on February 12th. Please keep this special family in your thoughts and prayers.
I hope these pictures will help uplift him during his recovery.













No comments: