Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update

Many of you have asked me how Dave McGeoy is doing. I would like to pass on their thanks for thinking of him. I was able to visit him today for the first time and it was so great to see him looking so good. The first 5 days following his surgery were spent in the ICU and were really tough. But he has been improving each day and hoping to go home soon. Working with them has really inspired me. My commitment when I announced the free sitting was to give the "winner" as much of my work & unique products as possible. Today as I handed Dave their 10x10" album tears filled his eyes. They are been so generous in their words of appreciation for what I have done for them. But seeing his reaction to the album cemented just how important it is to give. Hopefully this will inspire someone reading this to do something little for a friend or a stranger. You will get so much more than you give!!
Dave and Shannon are maintaining a blog to update his progress. Here is the link

No comments: