Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I had been looking forward to sharing all of the images from their family shoot w/ Shannon and Dave. They were so appreciative of everything and I am hoping the pictures will uplift them in the next few weeks during Dave's surgery and recovery. They gave me the go ahead to share thier slideshow with you. Click this link to view on PCs.
With a generous donation of mounting from Fast Frames in Madison Park I was able to give them the collages below that they will be able to hang on the walls in Dave's hospital room. I hope the smiles and beauty of his family will give him strength during his recovery.


Again I ask that you keep Dave and his family in your thoughts in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara -

Dave is still in the ICU after his extensive surgery, and Shannon constantly at his side.

Your beautiful work graces his walls, surrounds him with the love of his family and reminds those caring for him of the person and human spirit behind the tubes and dressings.

Your photographs capture the essence of who he is and what he and Shannon have accomplished together.

I look forward to seeing them where they (and Dave) belong - in their home.