Monday, May 09, 2011

****Warning...lots of images from one family below...

I am buried with work & need to continue blogging & I realized as I started to narrow down images from this next family that I was spending way too much time trying to narrow to my most favorites so I decided to stop wasting time & just post. And I think it is appropriate that this family gets to benefit from my indecision because yesterday was Mother's Day and this mom deserves to be celebrated all week long and more. It has been a few years that I have photographed her with her family. She made sure I didn't miss capturing them as they grew & changed but she remained behind the scenes. For the past 2.5 yrs she has been in the fight for her life & in January finished her treatment for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Have you ever met anyone who has had spinal tap chemo treatments? I had never heard of it. Well Amanda had numerous rounds and that is just the tip of the iceberg of all she has been through. She has AMAZED me over the time I have known her. And it was the highlight of my El Paso trip to get to finally photograph her again with her family. I had so much fun with them & you will see why it was so hard to choose.
Happy Mother's Day Amanda!!











No comments: