Wednesday, May 11, 2011

As many of my followers know I LOVE boys. But I think most parents who bring them for a sitting are not sure how it will go. I love them because they are always full of energy & on the go. A parents' nightmare for a photography sitting but my dream. I think my photography is better when I am challenged, this is why I could never do studio work. Getting kids to sit still & look "pretty" would get tiresome. Kids on the go is so much more fun. A ways into the sitting I am sure the parents had given up hope for a full family picture as the kids had their own ideas of what they wanted to do in the open field. But I didn't loose hope & sure enough the boys came around and gave me great smiles with both mom & dad. These two boys are stunners & so much fun. They were on the go and full of laughs and that is why I am starting with the first image because it is my favorite because it is more rare to see these two w/o smiles. I love the thoughtfulness you can see in them in the first two images. I think inside and out these two are incredible!






No comments: