Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I always look forward to photographing this next little girl. I have photographed her more than any other individual and I would think I would tire of it but thanks to her mom's vision and creativity I always leave each sitting with a big smile on my face. Grace has fallen in love with ballet so I met her at the ballet studio. And what I'm about to say is not because they are my #1 fans, REALLY!! I was completely BLOWN away by how incredible she was. She celebrated her 6th birthday the week I was in town & I think she moved like she was 5 years older. She got to try on toe shoes for the first time but she didn't just try them on, she moved across the floor like she had been dancing in them forever. And then there was her sense of musicality, she really moved to the music, not just doing steps she had learned. I was amazed!! And I hope she loves seeing her first ballet pictures.









No comments: