Monday, May 16, 2011

More and more I am finding myself amazed at how long I have photographed some of my clients and I think back to when I first meet them. On my recent trip to El Paso I returned to the back yard where I first photographed this family and I remembered their youngest was just learning to ride a tricycle...and now look at him. I really commend my clients who document their family annually. I know it is not easy to gather your family & get everyone excited about having their pictures taken or set aside funds a sitting but I have learned throughout the years from families who shared with me their regret for not make photography a priority when their kids were young it is something that can never be recreated. It makes me happy that many of my clients will not face that dilemma when their kids are grown and gone. It is so fun for me to see the changes over the years & I hope each family will look at the images for decades to come and they will continue to smile at their beautiful family.
The first two images are for this mom. A little late for Mother's Day but she deserves the love you can see in these two pictures because I know how hard she works to document her beautiful family. I hope these make it all worth her efforts!





No comments: