Monday, November 30, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.
I wish my lack of blogging was because I was away in some fabulous far off destination, instead I have been buried in work and am having a hard time finding time to come up for air. I am in holiday card design phase overload. I have a strong love/hate relationship w/ this time of year. I am not a designer but each year I put pressure on myself to give my clients one of a kind cards that will make them so excited to put them in the mail and give them rave reviews all season long from their friends. Each year I go into my design phase very nervous that I won't be able to come up with new, fun, fresh ideas but now that I am working my way through the fray I am so excited for my clients to be sending cards out. Maybe one will make its way to your mailbox this year.

Fortunately I haven't been shooting too much but I do have families still waiting to get a sneak peek from recent shoots.
This first little girl was a trooper in the cold. She was so cute!!




No comments: